Our commitment to you
- We will listen to your dental problems so that we understand your needs
- We will give you the best possible dental treatment using the most up-to-date techniques and best materials available
- We will let you know in advance the cost of any treatment planned
- We know that you don’t want to be kept waiting, so we’ll do our best to see you on time.
- We request that you are on time for appointments
- If you are unable to keep an appointment we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 48hours notice. This courtesy, on your part, will make it possible to give your appointment to another patient
- We require that you are up-to-date with your payments
- It is important you maintain your dental health through home-care and attendance of regular examinations and hygienist appointments
- You should advise us if you are not happy with any aspect of your treatment so that we are able to respond to your needs. Your satisfaction is important to us.
- Please let other people know if you are happy with the care at Parrock Street Dental and Implant Centre . We grow by your recommendation
We will guarantee all 'FINEST' private inlays, crowns, bridges, implant restorations and veneers for a 5 year period and all 'STANDARD' private inlays, crowns, bridges and implant restorations for a 3 year period. The exception is all-ceramic bridges, which we will guarantee for a 3 year period.This is providing the following terms are met:
- The patient attends the practice for a minimum of two examinations and hygiene appointments each year
- No damage has occurred as a consequence of further dental treatment, undue care or trauma
- Failure is not a result of tooth decay, trauma or accidental damage or normal wear and tear
- No balance remains outstanding on the patients account.